Frosty Raspberry Iced Tea
- 4 cups water
- 1 (1/4-inch) slice gingerroot
- 3 tea bags
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen concentrated raspberry juice blend, thawed
- 10 cups lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage (from two 2-liter bottles), chilled
- In 1-quart glass jar, combine water, gingerroot and tea bags. Cover; set
in sunny location for 2 to 3 hours or until tea is extracted.
- Remove and discard tea bags and gingerroot. In 2-quart nonmetal freezer
container, combine tea, concentrate and 2 cups of the carbonated beverage. Cover
container; freeze at least 8 hours or until icy, stirring twice.
- To serve, spoon about 1/2 cup frozen tea mixture into each glass. Add scant
1/2 cup chilled carbonated beverage to each glass; stir gently.
Reprinted with permission from Pillsbury - General Mills 2006.