Peaches and Cream Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk or sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or paper-line 10 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, beat egg. Add milk and oil.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir dry ingredients into
the egg mixture just until moistened. Stir in peaches.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a
wooden pick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack
Yield: 10 muffins