Chocolate Pecan Rum Balls
- 1 pound pecans, shelled and ground
- 8 1/2 ounces chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/3 cup honey
- Confectioners' sugar for rolling
- Combine the pecans, wafers, rum and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Chill
for 20 minutes.
- Shape by spoonful into round balls. Store in a tightly covered, airtight
- Just before serving, roll in confectioners' sugar.
Makes 100 rum balls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mother's Day Recipes