Lemon Love Notes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Crust: Cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Add flour and
- Press into an 8-inch square pan.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Filling: Combine the eggs, sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon rind
and baking powder. Pour over hot crust.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Topping: Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Cut into squares. Store in tin box
between layers of wax paper.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mother's Day Recipes