Oatmeal Caramel White Chip Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Quick Quaker® Oats, uncooked
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup caramel or butterscotch caramel fudge topping
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan.
- For crust, beat flour, sugar, butter, baking soda and salt in large bowl
with electric mixer until crumbly. Beat in oats on low speed just until combined.
Press half of mixture (about 2-1/2 cups) into bottom of baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 2 minutes.
- For filling, sprinkle chips and nuts over crust. Blend caramel topping with
flour. Drizzle over morsels and nuts. Crumble remaining oat mixture over nuts.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mother's Day Recipes