This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Boston Cream Croissants
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) box Jell-O French Vanilla or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 12 miniature croissants
- 1 (1 ounce) square Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for 1 to 2 minutes.
Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Split croissants horizontally; fill with whipped topping mixture. Refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate and butter in small heavy saucepan over very low heat, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar and water until smooth. Drizzle over tops of croissants.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 12 servings.