This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Creamy Lime Colada Pie
Tropical flavors abound in a dreamy, creamy pie made easy in a frozen pie crust.
- 1 Pillsbury Pet-Ritz frozen deep dish pie crust (from 12 ounce package)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 serving size) box coconut cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- Few drops green food color, if desired
- 1 1/2 cups frozen (thawed) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons flaked or shredded coconut, toasted*
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake and cool crust as directed on package for
One-Crust Baked Shell.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Beat in
pudding mix until well blended. Gradually beat in milk. Add limeade concentrate
and food color, beating until slightly thickened. Gently stir in 1 cup of the
whipped topping. Pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle toasted coconut over pie. Garnish with remaining
whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Makes 6 servings.
* To toast coconut, spread on cookie sheet; bake at 350 degrees F for 7 to 8
minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown. Or spread coconut in microwavable
pie pan; microwave on LOW for 4 1/2 to 8 minutes, tossing with fork after each minute,
until light golden brown.