Mother's Day Recipes
Celebrate Spring with this easy to make Fruit Bruschetta, delicious and bursting with flavor.
Prep: 20 | Bake: 10 min
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fresh diced, strawberries, pineapple & kiwi
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Slice crusty rolls into 1/2 inch thick slices. Place on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 to 10 minutes or until edges are toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Place strawberries, pineapple and kiwi in a bowl and toss gently to combine. Place about 1 tablespoon fruit mixture on top of each toasted roll slice.
- Combine sour cream, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix well. Drizzle over fruit.