This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Celebrate Spring with this easy to make Fruit Bruschetta, delicious and bursting
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Crusty Rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fresh diced, strawberries, pineapple & kiwi
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Slice crusty rolls into 1/2-inch thick slices. Place on a baking sheet and
brush with melted butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5-10 minutes or until edges are toasted. Set aside
- Place strawberries, pineapple and kiwi in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
Place about 1 tablespoon fruit mixture on top of each toasted roll slice.
- Combine sour cream, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix well. Drizzle
Prep Time: 20 | Bake Time: 10
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com