Philadelphia® 3-Step® Macaroon Cheesecake
This strawberry-topped cheesecake would be tasty even in a plain-Jane crust. But pair it with a macaroon cookie crust, and it's off-the-charts scrumptious.
- 2 cups soft coconut macaroon cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon imitation vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto
bottom and up side of greased 9-inch pie plate. Beat cream cheese, sugar and
vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Top with strawberries just before
- White Chocolate Almond Cheesecake: Chop 4 ounces (2/3 of 6-ounce package)
BAKER's Premium White Baking Chocolate into small pieces. Prepare cheesecake
batter as directed; stir in 3/4 of the chocolate. Pour into crust; sprinkle
with remaining chopped chocolate and 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Slivered Almonds.
Bake and refrigerate as directed.
Yield: 8 servings
Passover Celebrations: To prepare this recipe for Passover, select food products
that are kosher for Passover as needed. Consult with your rabbi if you have any
Reprinted with permission from