Springtime Leg of Lamb
- 1 (6 pound) leg of lamb, well trimmed
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 20 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- 20 small sprigs fresh sage
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- With the point of a small, sharp knife, make thin, deep slits all over the
leg of lamb; insert the garlic slivers and herb sprigs into the slits.
- Drizzle the leg of lamb with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Let it marinate at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the leg of lamb on a rack set in a roasting pan, and bake for one
- Remove from oven and let stand for ten minutes before carving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Mother's Day Recipes