A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil, then boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool to lukewarm.
- Pour mixture into a blender until it is pureed. Pour into a bottle and cap tightly.
- Refrigerate and use within 90 days.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Name Brand Recipes