A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- Bring all ingredients to a boil, then boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool to lukewarm.
- Pour mixture into a blender until it is pureed. Pour into a bottle and cap tightly.
- Refrigerate and use within 90 days.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.