Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey
- 8 cups water
- 1 regular-size Lipton green tea bag
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon American ginseng extract
- Heat water to boiling in a saucepan. Remove saucepan from heat, put the tea bag
into the water, then let the tea steep, covered, for one hour.
- Place the sugar and honey in a large pitcher. Pour the steeped tea into the pitcher,
stirring until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Chill before serving.
Yield: 2 quarts