Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup blended whiskey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup rum
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Beat first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
Tip: Can substitute coconut extract for vanilla in Bailey's.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Name Brand Recipes