Boboli Type Pizza Crust
This is great to have around for easy last minute dinners.
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
- Add all ingredients (except) second parmesan cheese to breadmaker in order listed
by your manufacturer. It is a good idea to put the garlic down inside the flour
so it does not slow the yeast. Set breadmaker on dough setting.
- When complete, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with parmesan cheese,
cover and let rise again.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F and bake 5 to 10 minutes until light brown. Cool.
- Wrap tightly in foil and freeze until you get the pizza urge.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 11, 2001.
Source: I Dunno4 Recipes
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.