- White bark*
- 4 (1 ounce) squares Baker's Bittersweet chocolate
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (24 ounce) container dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package large marshmallows
* The bark comes in 1 1/2 pound packages - so use one whole package and 4 pieces/squares from the next package.
- Place first 4 ingredients in a slow cooker. Set slow cooker to HIGH and leave for 1 hour...don't stir!! Then turn to LOW and stir every 15 minutes for 1 hour. The mixture will be very thick!
- Using a very large heavy spoon, like a restaurant size serving spoon etc., spoon 1/2 of the mixture out on wax paper and spread out. Then place the marshmallows all over on top of mixture while still very warm. Then spoon the remainder of the mixture over the top of marshmallows and chocolate mixture on the wax paper. Let set till completely cool. Overnight is best.
- Break into pieces to serve.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 12/15/2001 3:40 PM.