Cookie Creations Sugar Cookies
This recipe makes a lot of cookies, about 8 dozen 3-inch cookies. They are not
soft and not crispy. They freeze well. Make a batch ahead of time, freeze them and
then thaw them out before decorating.
- 6 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
Cookie Creations' Royal Icing
- 3 tablespoons meringue powder
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted (4 1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cookies: Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to butter mixture. Mix well. Chill for 1 to
- Roll to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into desired shapes. Bake at 350 degrees
for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cookie Creations' Royal Icing: Combine meringue powder, water, powdered
sugar, vanilla and cream of tartar in a medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric
mixer on low speed until combined; beat on high speed for 7 to 10 minutes or
until mixture is very stiff.
- When not using icing, keep it covered with clear plastic wrap to prevent
it from drying out.
Makes 3 cups.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine - June 4, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Name Brand Recipes