Crazy Salt (Almost)
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Accent (if you are allergic to MSG, don't
use this ingredient)
- 1 teaspoon each dried dill weed, black pepper, onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic salt, curry powder, chili powder, paprika, sage,oregano, marjoram
- Rind of 1 lemon, finely grated
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or put into pepper mill and grind.
- If using your blender you can blend until it is a fine powder, using high
Makes about 1/2 cup.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 11:45:55am 1/19/03.
Source: recipelink.com - Posted by LaDonna/OH Fri Jan 26 2001
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.