Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk 2
- 2 cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup boiling
- 6 tablespoons sweet butter, melted and slightly cooled
- Mix dry milk and sugar together and then slowly add the boiling water.
- Stir in
- Whip in a blender or by hand until smooth.
- Store milk in the refrigerator
for 1 week, or freeze for up to 6 months.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.