Entenmann's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup corn oil margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I double it)
- In small bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl add sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and honey and beat until creamy. Add egg mix, then add flour until thoroughly blended. Add chocolate chips and blend.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 6 to 7 minutes.
Posted by Jaci at Recipe Goldmine 10/2/2001 5:11 pm.
Source: TSR Clone Board - Author: dgsg022 Member posted June 25, 2001