Entenmann's Fat Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 small box Jell-O cook & serve, chocolate pudding powder
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened Hershey's cocoa
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 4 egg whites, beaten until stiff with 1 pinch salt in 1 1/2-quart bowl
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- In medium mixing bowl combine Jell-O powder, dry milk, cocoa, sugar and flour.
- With electric mixer, beat alternately into the egg white mixture a cup at a time
with the vanilla extract, applesauce and baking soda, which have been mixed together. Beat 2 minutes after last addition.
- Divide batter equally between 12 paper-line cupcake wells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 18-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes, then remove.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.