Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl, cream together the 1 cup butter and sugar. Add vanilla extract and
flour; mix until smooth. Shape level teaspoons of dough into log shapes. Place on
cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Microwave chocolate chips and the 1 tablespoon butter for 2 minutes; stir until
smooth. Spread chocolate on flat side of cookie and top with the other.