Pepperidge Farm Sausalito Cookies
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2
teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package
semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease two cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, eggs, vanilla extract and sugars.
- In another bowl sift together baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour until
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until blended.
Fold in chocolate chips and nuts. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on greased cookie
sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.