After Midnight Javatini
After Midnight Javatini is terrific for holiday late-night celebrations. A chocolate-rimmed
glass and a hint of coffee liqueur add a flavorful twist and a festive flair to
this one-of-a-kind beverage.
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup espresso
- 2 tablespoons any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur (optional)
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add espresso, Coffee-mate, vodka and liqueur; cover. Shake for 10 to 15
- Strain into chilled martini glass.
Makes: 1 | Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 5 Minutes
Try garnishing the rim of the martini glass with grated chocolate. Coat the rim
with honey, then dip into grated chocolate.
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com