Bloomin' Brie Bowl
Creamy baked Brie and this spice blend are a robust flavor combination that is
sure to please. It makes a spectacular appetizer at any occasion.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 loaf round sourdough bread (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix spices and sugar in small bowl. Set aside.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Cut circle in top of bread and remove bread
center to make room for the Brie.
- Spread butter on bread. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the spice mixture.
- With knife, make 2-inch cuts at 1-inch intervals around edge of bread.
- Remove rind from Brie and place in bread. Sprinkle Brie with remaining spice
mixture. Replace top of bread.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- To serve, remove bread top and break into bite size pieces.
- Dip bread pieces into hot Brie.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 25 min
Nutrition Information: per serving: Calories: 263 Fat: 11 g Carbohydrates: 30
g Cholesterol: 32 mg Sodium: 545 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 11 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> New Year Recipes