Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained
- 1 pound Velveeta Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Combine ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and
mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up vegetables.
Makes 4 cups or 32 servings.