Chicken Fiesta Chili Dip
- 1 pound (16 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 1 (6 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients in 2-quart microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted
and mixture is well blended, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, NABISCO Crackers or assorted cut-up fresh
Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 18 min
Yield: 1 quart or 32 servings, 2 tablespoons
Jazz It Up: For more heat, mix 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper with other dip
ingredients before microwaving as directed.
Nutritional Information: Calories 60 Total fat 4 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol
15 mg Sodium 340 mg Carbohydrate 3 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 2 g Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 4 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 8 %DV Iron 2 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> New Year Recipes