These chicken wings get their heat from McCormick® Hot Shot!®, a blend of black
pepper and red pepper. Serve as an entree or as an appetizer.
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 to 2 teaspoons McCormick® Hot Shot!®Black & Red Pepper Blend
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings
in batches; shake to coat well. Arrange chicken wings in single layer on large
foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Yield: 6 (3-wing) servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 30 min
Substitution Tip: Prepare as directed, using 1 tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
and 1/4 teaspoon each McCormick® Ground Black Pepper and Ground Red Pepper in place
of the Pepper Blend.
Nutrition Information: per serving: Calories: 221 Fat: 13 g Carbohydrates:
7 g Cholesterol: 98 mg Sodium: 462 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 19 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> New Year Recipes