New Year Good Luck Bean Dip
Perfect for New Year's Day!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cans black-eyed peas with no bacon
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 or 2 (4 ounce) cans green chiles, drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Drain black-eyed peas; blend using blender or food processor.
- Add chili powder and melted butter, then blend again.
- Pour mixture into shallow baking dish; top with green chiles. Sprinkle shredded
cheese over mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10-15 minutes until cheese melts and beans are
- Serve with chips as an appetizer, or serve as a side dish with a meal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> New Year Recipes