New Year's Dessert and Sweets Recipes
- Bacon Brownie Cookies — A chewy, brownie-like cookie spiked with bacon. Your search for the perfect dessert stops here.
- Buttermilk Chocolate Layer Cake
— Lick-the-bowl, deliciously decadent chocolate cake with yummy cream cheese/chocolate frosting.
- Coconut Cake — This moist coconut cake is reminiscent of the venerable classic that was a staple of birthdays for years, and is now most often found in the freezer case at the grocery store.
- Coconut Candy Bar Cake
- Confetti Celebration Cake — Celebrate with an easy-mix cake that gets its wow from candy sprinkles and squiggles
of decorator icing.
- Festive Meringue Cookies — These confections are light, airy, delicious and low-fat! Color them to suit your special occasion - purple, pink, green, and blue for Easter, pink for Valentine's Day, pink and blue for a baby shower - the possibilities are endless!
- Ooey Gooey Candy and Chocolate Bars
— Watch out for young-at-heart grown-ups who just might sneak a bite of these kid-pleasing, chewy bars!
- Pecan Pie Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
— Delight your guests with these delicious chocolate cupcakes made with Betty Crocker® Super Moist® devil’s food and filled with pecan pie - perfect for dessert.
- Purple Ombre Layer Cake — A gorgeous monochromatic layer cake great for any occasion.
- Rainbow Angel Cake — Simple food colors and candies create the wow for an easy-to-make cake.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cake
— Rave reviews will come your way when you serve this elegant cake, a classic combination of white chocolate and raspberries.
- Royal Blue Velvet Cake — A new twist on a traditional red velvet cake, inspired by the royal heirloom sapphire engagement ring.
- Saint Basil's Cake (Vassilopitta - Greece) — The Greeks eat Vassilopitta, a cake in which a gold coin has been baked. The cake is served in a sequence, the first piece is set aside for St. Basil, a founder of the Greek Church, the second for the home, and the remaining is distributed amongst family members, from oldest to youngest. Whoever finds the coin in their serving of cake will have a lucky year.
- Snowball Cake — A grown-up version of the classic lunchbox treat, this cake will bring back memories and bring up the question we all had as kids: how did the cream filling get in there?
- Sparkling Kisses — On those occasions when you find yourself with extra egg whites left over from a recipe calling for yolks, don't throw them away or give them to the dog: make meringues, those light-as-air, nonfat cookies that go together in a flash, then crisp up ever so gradually in a slow oven.
- Strawberry Amaretto Cake — Make a strawberries and cream show-off cake that's bound for rave reviews.
- Strawberry Margarita Cake — Non-alcoholic strawberry margarita mix makes this party cake a great addition
to picnics and potlucks.
- Swirled Cheesecake Nibbles — With a hint of semi-sweet and white chocolate flavor these SWIRLED™ cheesecake nibbles are so creamy and decadent it's hard to eat just one.
- Tiramisu Cupcakes — A portable, paper-lined version of the delicious classic, these tiramisu cupcakes are seriously delicious. An ultra vanilla-y cupcake, filled with a coffee liquor soak, and topped with a light and lovely Amaretto mascarpone frosting, they practically scream CELEBRATION!
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
— Love white chocolate? Dippity do sweet and easy drop cookies.