As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups oyster crackers
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Put crackers in 1 1/2 quart microwave safe casserole. Set aside.
- In a 1 cup microwave safe glass measure, mix butter and chili powder, and
garlic powder. Micro cook uncovered on full power for 1 1/2 minutes or until
margarine melts. Stir once.
- Pour over crackers. Toss well to coat evenly. Cook crackers uncovered on
HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until hot. Stir twice.
- Cool. Crackers will crisp as they stand.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> New Year Recipes