- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except cilantro.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately 2 hours.
- Toss with desired amount of fresh cilantro to serve.
- Serve with tortillas, Frito Scoops chips or cabbage leaves.