5 Minute Sugar-Free Key Lime Pie
This is tart and very refreshing.
- 1 (4 ounce) box lime sugar-free gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Key lime yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free Cool Whip
- 1 prepared shortbread pie crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat water in microwave in measuring cup until boiling. Add gelatin, stirring
with fork until dissolved. Pour gelatin into large bowl. Add yogurt, and whisk
together until smooth. Add container of sugar-free Cool Whip; stir until smooth.
Pour into prepared shortbread pie crust or, to skip additional calories or carbs,
serve in dessert cups.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- Garnish with additional sugar-free Cool Whip when serving.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Pam Berg.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes