- 2 cans sugar-free Comstock apples, pre-sliced
- Sweet 'N Low, to taste
cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- Cinnamon (generous amount)
- Nutmeg, to
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup oats
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- To apples, add lemon juice, Sweet 'N Low, syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend well.
Put into prepared baking dish.
- In separate bowl, add oats and flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg (small amount) and
Sweet 'N Low.
- Add softened butter and blend until dry ingredients and butter become
crumbly and well mixed. Pour over the apples. If more topping is desired, increase
- Bake for 45 minutes.