Chilled Filled Cantaloupes
- 2 ripe medium size cantaloupes
- 1 package sugar-free gelatin (strawberry is great)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water or ice cubes
- 1 banana, sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut the melons into halves lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and drain well.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine water or ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin. Stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Add banana.
- Place melon halves in small bowls.
- Spoon in gelatin mixture.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into wedges.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes