- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Sugar Twin
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blend dry ingredients well.
- Add salad dressing or mayonnaise, water and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Pour batter into two 8- or 9-inch cake pans or one 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- When cool, top with sugar-free whipped topping, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes