- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 large box instant sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small box instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt margarine in 13 x 9-inch pan. Stir in flour and pecans. Press
to make crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Mix pudding according to instructions on box. Pour over crust, then
top with Cool Whip.
Substitutions: You can use coconut, lemon or any other pudding as
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes