- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons Sugar Twin
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package lite cream cheese
- 1 cup Sugar Twin
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 3 boxes sugar-free chocolate instant pudding
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs and Sugar Twin in large bowl.
- Stir in melted margarine until thoroughly blended.
- Press mixture firmly into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Chill for 1 hour or bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes. Cool and fill.
- Filling: Mix lite cream cheese and Sugar Twin well.
- Add sugar free
pudding and 2% milk and beat well with mixer; add 1 (8 ounce) container
Cool Whip and mix well.
- Pour over Graham cracker crust.
- Top with remaining container of Cool Whip.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes