Coconut Cream Pie
- 1 package instant sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pour 2 cups milk into a bowl; add the pudding mix, and beat at lowest
speed of electric mixer until blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in coconut.
- Pour immediately into a cooled baked 8-inch pie shell.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes