- 1/3 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking
- Beat together mashed bananas and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract and water; beat.
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder; beat well.
- Stir in chopped dates.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking pan.
- Combine Topping ingredients and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes