- 1/2 cup dates, cut-up
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup prunes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil dates, raisins and prunes in water. Add the margarine and let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir just until moistened.
- Pour into an 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Watch closely so that it doesn't become too dry.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes