- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package lite cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (13 ounce) can Milnot, whipped
- 2 (9-inch) Graham cracker crusts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Chill until thick, but not set.
- Cream cheese and vanilla extract together.
- Blend in gelatin.
- Whip chilled Milnot and fold into the gelatin mixture.
- Pour into crusts and refrigerate until set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes