Lite Apple Pie
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 can Fresca or lemon-lime diet drink
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 2 envelopes sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk dash of cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slice apples into baking dish.
- Combine soft drink, gelatine and 1 envelope sugar substitute in
medium pan. Bring to boil and pour mix over apples.
- Sprinkle dry milk, cinnamon and 1 envelope sugar substitute on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.
- Let cool.
- Place in refrigerator to allow gelatin to congeal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes