This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 cans Pillsbury biscuits (20)
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar Twin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar Twin
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Mix 1/3 cup Sugar Twin and cinnamon
- Melt margarine and 1/2 cup Sugar Twin.
- Roll biscuit bits into cinnamon
mix and place in greased tube pan, one layer at a time.
- Pour melted margarine mixture over each layer.
- Use raisins and nuts as you choose.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Invert while hot.
- Return to oven on plate with oven off for 30 to 60 minutes.