Peach Ice Cream
- 1 large box sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold low-calorie milk
- 1 cup canned milk (Milnot), whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 packages Equal sweetener
- 2 cups sugar-free canned peaches
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix pudding mix with 2 cups milk.
- Add whipped Milnot, vanilla extract, Equal and peaches; mix well.
- Pour into pan and freeze about 45 minutes.
- Beat again with mixer until all ice is mixed in; return to freezer
to freeze again, or freeze in ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's
Yield: 8 (1/2 cup) servings (before freezing); approximately
108 calories per serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes