Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 large box Jell-O sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons Equal sweetener
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in bowl. Beat until thick and creamy.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Pour into baked pie shell (9-inches).
- Top with meringue.
- Return pie to oven to lightly brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes