As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 or 9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix crushed pineapple in its own juice with gelatin. Simmer for
a few minutes.
- Stir cottage cheese and Cool Whip into gelatin mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes