- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 1/2 tablespoons melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 4 packs Equal
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 1 quart strawberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pie Shell: Combine and press into 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool before filling.
- Filling: Clean and slice strawberries (unsweetened frozen may be used).
- Combine cornstarch, gelatin and water in a saucepan, bring to a
boil. Boil for about 30 seconds; set aside and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add Equal and stir well.
- Fold in berries.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Exchange: 1/8 of pie equals 1 fruit, 1 bread, 1 fat and 29 calories
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes