Strawberry Pineapple Cheese Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
Filling (this recipe can be doubled)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can sugar-free pineapple, crushed
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Graham Cracker Crust: Blend and press into 9-inch pie pan, set aside.
- Filling: Drain pineapple (save juice).
- Dissolve strawberry gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water.
- Add pineapple juice. Cool slightly.
- Cream cheese, orange rind and vanilla extract together.
- Add 1/2 cup gelatin and half of the pineapple.
- When soft and creamy, add remaining gelatin mixture.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Pour into pie shell. Cool until set, then put remaining pineapple on top.
- Chill until firm.
Lemon can also be used.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes