Sugar-Free Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1/2 cup dry cocoa, firmly packed
- 1 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Artificial sweetener to substitute for 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Blend and press into 9-inch pie pan, set aside.
- Mix cocoa, water and salt in a heavy saucepan until smooth. Bring to a boil,
simmer gently, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add artificial sweetener and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Pour into a jar, cover and store in refrigerator.
- Stir well in jar before measuring to use.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.