Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar Twin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Place on slightly greased cookie
sheet and flatten with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> No Sugar Added Recipes